* The management reserves the rights in matters of admission, training and discipline. The decision of the management shall be final binding on the students.
* Students are required to remit the fees only if they are selected and intend to join the Institute.
* The scheduled course fee becomes payable at the time of admission.
* None of the fees are refundable in any case. Any student Leaves the Institution or asked to leave on account of disciplinary ground must clear all fees and prescribed for entire two years.
* Monthly or other prescribed fees should be paid on or before stipulated dates otherwise necessary disciplinary action may be taken.
* Fees should be paid only at the Office. Cash counter and receipt must be obtained.
* If the scheduled installment is not deposited in time fine will be imposed.
* The institute maintains strict discipline and students violating rules are liable for severe disciplinary action. Students expelled on grounds of indiscipline will not be entitled to any refund of fees and deposits.
* Students are barred from organizing unions or associations based on colour, Language, nationality and political ideology within or outside the campus.
* Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. Students found guilty will be subjected to severe punishment including rustication from the institute and the matter may be refer to the police (as ragging has been declared a criminal offence by the Government). The decision of the disciplinary committee is final in this regard.
* Any student responsible for any damage to the institute building, furniture or equipment will be punished severely and the amount in lieu of the damage must be paid by the concerned student within a week from the date of the incident. Necessary disciplinary action may be taken if the student fails to deposit the fine amount.
* Students found misbehaving with any teaching or non-teaching staff will be punished which may lead to debarment from the Institute. The decision of the disciplinary committee is final in this regard. Any complaint by any teaching and non-teaching staff should be intimated in writing to the Principal.
* Students are required to watch the notice board of the Institute from time to time for all information.
* Formation of groups to highlight grievances, will lead to disciplinary action against the members and the leaders of those group. The students can intimate individually to the principal in writing.
* Students can meet the Principal after seeking the prior permission from the concerned Authorities. However, guardians are free to meet the said official at any time.
* The Managing committee of the Institute reserves the right to amend or alter the rules from time to time.
* A student can avail leave (C.L. Medical Leave, Special Leave) as per provision with proper application. Without leave application it will be marked absent and loss percentage of attendance.